CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

An Evening Of Tattoos

We got bored this weekend, and found some sparkle tattoos while cleaning. We had a tattoo party. The next morning we initiated Madi into out sparkle tattoo club.


I thought she wouldn't like it, seeing as Rachel still is not thrilled with having anything stuck on her. Especially if she can't take it off right when she is ready!!!

BUT, she LOVED it!!!

(I know it is blurry and awful quality, but I lost my camera for 2 days this weekend and I was feeling lost without it.)

Who knew that if you had it for 136 days straight, you would miss it so much!

She will lift her shirt and show you her "bubba"!!!When she takes a bath every night, we have to be VERY careful not to wash them off. She loves them SO much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment