CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

(160) 6-9-2011 Happy Birthday Rachel!

We are going to Coaches Outreach this weekend, so we came to Stephenville a day early to hang out before we left. When we went out to eat with Mimi and Poppy, I made a comment to Rachel about them knowing it was her birthday because the tablecloths had balloons on them.

NOW, IT ISN'T REALLY HER BIRTHDAY, I WAS JUST TEASING HER!!!

So, after we ate, the entire staff came out shouting about a birthday girl. We were all looking around since there were not that many people in the restaurant. When they circled our table, we were all just looking around wondering what was going on.


Rachel didn't know what to think.

We couldn't get her to even smile at first!Finally I did get a smile!


We eventually found out that the hostess over heard me and thought it was her birthday. It was quite a laugh for her and even the manager. We kept teasing Rachel that she had a new birthday from now on! I love it when my blog posts just fall in my lap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment