CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

(162) 6-11-2011 Saturday's Activities

On Saturday, we go to breakfast, attend one session, and then after lunch we have 5 hours of free time. Every year we have just gone to the room and slept, but this year we rode with our besties and we all went to the outlet mall in San Marcos.

It is amazing how many times I have been in a Coach outlet store and wanted a purse so bad, and couldn't bring myself to buy one. Even when they are 50% off! GRRRRR!!!We actually went to look at Oakley's for Lance. He needs a new pair since his have been ruined from the swimming pool. They were not any cheaper, so he didn't get them, we will have to order them later.THIS is Michael Bridges. I love him. He is one of the most incredible christian singers I have ever heard. He is SOOOO funny along with wonderful song. One of the reasons we (I) love Coaches Outreach, is because we get to listen to Michael and see him all weekend.On Saturday night he does a concert for us and then his wife, Debi, gives an AMAZING testimony. They have been through a lot in their lives and it is always a testimony that we need tissues for. I have heard it 4 times now, and I still get choked up.Saturday is by far my favorite day of the retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment