CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

(167) 6-16-2011 A Day With Grammy

We have been telling my mom that we would come out to their new house and visit. Long story short, we couldn't put them off any longer. They had one of my nieces there for a little while, so, we went to spend the day with them. They have a friend that has this beautiful pool overlooking the Possum Kingdom Lake. This was my view all afternoon.The girls played and swam, and played. It was fun to watch them swim, and play with them.My little Rachel is becoming a little fish. She is swimming so good!!! I am so proud.Kendal is quite the swimmer too!!!They had a blast in the pool.They had quite a bit of silliness in them!!!I wanted to get some pictures of them together, and Lance was making it a little bit hard.They OF COURSE had to have the same plates.This was the picture I took as we were heading out the door, and I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait to send it to my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment