CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

(184) 7-3-2011 RANDOM

We got an extremely rare sight today. While Madi was napping, she was SUPER tired, so I went in to wake her up and this is what I saw.

The RARE thing is that we hardly ever get to see her sleeping. She usually wakes up with the movement of the door. So I just HAD to take a picture.

HERE IT IS:Well, the Presidential Fitness Awards training continues! Today it was a 200 yard run. Well, Rachel barely made it 100 yards, I guess we will have to work our way up.




I painted Madi's toes for the first time and she LOVED it. She couldn't stop looking at them. I got smart and did it while she was buckled in her chair during dinner so they could dry!We also got to see a Santa Claus look alike in the bath tub!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment