CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

(186) 7-5-2011 Cars 2 in 3D?

We took Stella to the vet today, and he wanted us to leave her with him so he could stabilize her leg and keep an eye on her over night.

Then, we headed off to Stephenville to go watch Cars 2 with Rachel. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so we came early to spend the night. We dropped Madi off at Mimi and Poppy's and then headed off to see the movie in 3D. As we sat there with our glasses on, we were wondering if this movie was REALLY in 3D. I don't think it was.

Rachel was even convinced that it was not.


After we got home, I made some posts on Facebook, and then with some comments, I was convinced it was NOT in 3D. So, I made a call up to the theatre and the Manager said they had played the wrong movie and were offering rain checks.Lance went back up there to get them and we made a plan to go see Bad Teacher the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment